Please see our Tasting/Visit page for
hours/scheduling/appts. If you're already in the area, we may be able
to manage a drop-in, see Tasting/Visit
Please note that Perennial Vintners is located in the basement of a
private home -- outside of these open hours or appointments, please
respect our (and our neighbors) privacy. Address is: 8840 NE Lovgreen
Rd., Bainbridge Island, WA 98110.
If you type "Perennial Vintners" into the search in Google maps on
your smartphone, it will show you the location of the winery, not the
turn onto the driveway, so please read the following detailed
If you choose to walk onto the ferry, you can still get to the winery.
During weekday rush hours, there are always buses -- be warned that
there are no buses on Sundays, and other day non-rush hour service is
limited. There are usually taxis at the ferry dock -- non-rush hours
you may need to call ahead, but they'll have one there for you in
minutes. Uber and Lyft are both available, though may be somewhat
limited, especially later in the day. For larger groups and with
advance notice there's also a tour bus service.
- Take Bainbridge ferry from Seattle (Pier 52 "Colman Dock")
WA State Ferries, BI Schedule.
- Go straight up SR-305 (northbound) from ferry ramp (no turns).
- After about 3.5 miles, turn R onto Lovgreen Rd.
- Immediate L turn into first driveway.
Please drive slowly -- our neighbors kids
may out be playing, and we don't want to stir up dust into the
(Also note that if you reach the first house on Lovgreen you've
gone too far, you've missed the driveway.)
Follow signs to 8840.
- At crest of hill, take first R.
- Follow drive to top and park towards your right.
- Walk to winery entrance through large gate, in basement of house.
- Please do not disturb household -- call/TXT
Mike (Contact Us page) if nobody
COVID-19 Special notice!
[Last update 12-Nov-2021]|
Uber and Lyft services are mostly non-existant during the pandemic.
It's probably best not to base plans around these services at this